Your Erosscia comes with two different couplers. These couplers are labelled Sonicare® and Oral-B®.
Select the appropriate coupler for your toothbrush brand. Sonicare for most Sonicare handles except E series and Oral-B for Oral-B toothbrushes.
ONCE INSERTED INTO THE SHELL THE COUPLER CANNOT BE REMOVED
- Your Erosscia comes with two different couplers. These couplers are labelled Sonicare® and Oral-B®.
- Select the appropriate coupler for your toothbrush brand. Sonicare for most Sonicare handles except E series and Oral-B for Oral-B toothbrushes.
- ONCE INSERTED INTO THE SHELL THE COUPLER CANNOT BE REMOVED
- Therefore, check that the coupler is the right fit for the toothbrush by aligning the on the head and the coupler before you press the coupler on.
- To properly attach, follow these steps: From the bottom, press the inner part of the coupler firmly into the head in a slow steady motion. Press the outer coupler over. You may press them using a hard object like a countertop or wall. Once you have selected your insert push the insert into the shell until you feel and hear the snap and the base is flush. Once this is completed you are ready for use.
- Attaching Erosscia to your toothbrush
- We recommend cleaning your Erosscia product before first use please see Cleaning & Caring for your Erosscia below.
- All Erosscia products attach directly and securely onto your electric toothbrush handle (not included). Just remove your snap-on toothbrush
Do whatever feels great to you! Do not use excessive pressure when using Erossica because that may cause damage to the toothbrush motor. If you hear a chattering sound, that is a sign of too much pressure. Erosscia sensations are best experienced by lighter pressure that concentrates the harmonic vibrations resonating from your Erosscia product.
Erosscia fits most Sonicare® handles except eSeries, PowerUp and Kids models. Erosscia fits Sonicare® models including
- Flexcare Platinum
- 2 Series plaque control
If your toothbrush head twists or screws on, Erosscia will not work with your model of toothbrush.
Yes! All Erosscia products work with Oral-B rechargeable toothbrush motors.
The team at Erosscia are also passionate about educating our customers on ways that they can maximize product safety when using Erosscia products.
Vibrators, if being used by more than one person, should be sterilized, rather than just sanitized, after every session. For single users, sterilization is still recommended but sanitization may be okay some of the time.
A dishwasher will be acceptable for sanitizing, but only if it has a seal for standard 184 from NSF/ANSI. Lay your Erosscia product horizontal on the upper rack, do not insert it on the tines of the dishwasher.
For sterilization, Erossica recommends either:
- * Immersion in a solution of 70% isopropyl alcohol
- * Immersion in a solution of 3% hydrogen peroxide
- * Immersion in boiling water for a maximum of five minutes at no higher than 120°C/ 248°F
- If bleach is your choice please soak Erosscia products in a 10% bleach-water solution for 10 minutes, thoroughly rinse and dry. A 10% solution is 1 part regular strength bleach to 10 parts water. This dilution minimizes irritation to tissue as well as any minimizing premature wear of your Erosscia product.
One advantage of your Erosscia product that makes it safer for you, is that it is so easy to detach the product from the motor (your electric toothbrush), so you can sterilize it properly. Erosscia products are safe for use with most sex toy cleaners.
Erosscia is made from an FDA grade material that will allow you use any personal lubricant that you prefer. Silicon or water based are fine with Erosscia products.
There may be two solutions to the chattering noise
Try squeezing on the coupler base just below the heart. Sometimes it doesn’t seat on the toothbrush shaft properly and often that solves the issue.
You might be using a bit too much force. Do not use excessive pressure when using Erossica because that may cause damage to the toothbrush. If you hear a chattering sound, that is a sign of too much pressure. Erosscia sensations are best experienced by lighter pressure that concentrates the harmonic vibrations resonating from your Erosscia product.