Soixante9 Development Group, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
If you have any questions about our policies or how we collect information, don’t hesitate to contact us at:
Soixante9 Development Group Inc.
4140 Evans Avenue Unit 100 Fort Myers, FL 33901
Phone: +1.702 850 4066
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.erosscia.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Children Under the Age of 18
If you are under 18, do not use the Website or provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Soixante9’s mission is to advance and promote playful sexual expression. We do that by designing, manufacturing and selling sex products including sex toys. Our site is going to contain suggestive, sexual, erotic and sometimes naughty information, pictures and other material. Our aim is to provide that content to you in a respectful, enjoyable, erotic, informative and playful manner for you, our customers.
Soixante9 believes in obtaining your consent through a double opt in process to receive information and marketing material from us. Your consent must be verifiable and will create a record. Your consent will be used for either marketing communication or other specifically noted activities, i.e. processing an order.
By purchasing a product from Soixante9, you are establishing a contractual relationship. What is that relationship? Simply put, you pay us money and we agree to send you the product as described. This is a core of our relationship. As part of that contract we will ask you for additional information during the pre-sales process in exchange for possibly a coupon code or a discount code or you may want additional information. So we will collect your personal contact information. Should you elect to purchase a product, this is considered a contract and personal data processing including information like credit cards, address and other contact information is necessary.
From time to time we may be required to comply with various laws across different jurisdictions, for example ensuring that those under age are not purchasing our products unlawfully. Another example might be credit card fraud. We may process your data on this basis to comply with laws as requested by a regulatory or government body.
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we may use your personal information to inform you of products or services which may be of interest to you, and to otherwise communicate with you about offerings, events and news, surveys, special offers, and related topics. You are able to opt-out from marketing communications sent via e-mail at any time, without charge, by using the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail marketing materials you receive from us, or by contacting us using the contact information listed above. Depending on your country of residence, you may also be able to opt out of other types of marketing communications. If you have any questions please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Soixante9 has two legitimate interests that are reasonable expectations to seek your consent to collect your information.
- To allow us to respond to your request for product or information.
- For marketing purposes and to conduct market research, which enables us to better provide you with products and services.
Neither of these interests will interfere with your rights or freedoms and you will always clearly be asked for your consent. At no time will Soixante9 collect any special categories of data like your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs for example.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your location; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our newsletter, posting a User Contribution (http://www.erosscia.com/terms-conditions) or making a purchase. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
Services and transactions: We may use your personal information to deliver services to you or carry out transactions you have requested, including, but not limited to, providing information on Company products or services you have purchased or otherwise use, processing product orders, handling warranty claims, replacing product manuals, answering customer service requests and facilitating the use of our Sites.
Administering and protecting our business and Sites: We may use your personal information to administer and protect our business and our Sites, including troubleshooting, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data.
Improving our business and Sites: We may use your personal information to perform business analyses or for other purposes that help us to develop and improve the quality of our business, Sites, products and services (including new products and services), for example, by customizing our Sites to your particular preferences or interests.
Research and analysis: We may use your personal information to conduct research and analysis to help us analyze your purchasing preferences, identify the products and services that best meet your requirements and measure the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
Enforcement: We may use the personal information we collect in order to detect, prevent and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our terms and conditions, violations of law or other misuse of our Sites.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- Delivering marketing and events information.
- Providing goods and services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including purchases.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
What Legal Basis We Have for Processing Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Information
Personal data will be treated confidentially and shall only be disclosed in the following manners.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. [For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Where Do We Store and Process Personal Data
Your Rights in Relation to Your Personal Data
Your right to access and control your personal data include:
- access to your personal information
- correction and deletion of your personal data
- withdrawal of consent (if processing data on condition of consent)
- data portability
- restriction of processing and objection
- lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
You may have certain rights with respect to personal information about you that is collected through the Sites or when you contact us. If you are a resident of the EEA, the rights described below may apply to you. For other users, the rights that apply to you will depend on the laws of your country of residence. We will facilitate your exercise of the rights that apply to you in accordance with applicable law. For more information about your rights, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this Privacy Statement.
Access: You may have the right to access, review and correct personal information collected through our Sites or when you contact us. In some cases, you can do this by going to the page on which you provided the information. You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change to your personal information.
Object: You may be entitled to object to certain types of processing activities involving your personal information, including where we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal information or where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue to process your personal information in which case we are not obliged to comply with your request.
Erasure: You may be entitled to request the erasure of your personal information, for example, where the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Restriction: You may be entitled to request that we restrict our processing of your personal information, for example, where the accuracy of the information is contested by you.
Data Portability: You may be entitled to receive and reuse your personal information for your own purposes. This is known as the right to data portability and, where applicable, requires us to move, copy or transfer your personal information from our systems to you or (where technically feasible) a third party chosen by you without affecting its usability.
Consent: If you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information, you may have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details at the end of this Privacy Statement or, in the case of email marketing, by using the “unsubscribe” link in any of our marketing emails. This won’t affect the lawfulness of any processing up to that point.
We will respond to any requests from you to exercise your rights within reasonable timeframes and those required by law. We will not charge a fee for you to exercise your rights. To exercise any of your rights, please contact us using the contact details set out at the end of this Privacy Statement. We may take steps to verify your identity before taking action on a request. If you believe our processing of your personal information does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the supervisory authority in charge of overseeing compliance with data protection law in your jurisdiction. We would however appreciate the chance to address your concerns, so please feel free to contact us regarding any complaint you may have.
If you have questions about your rights or wish to exercise your rights, you can submit privacy questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or through one of the methods in the contact section.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own products, you can opt-out by [checking the relevant box located on the registration form, clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every, at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. We are constantly analyzing new ways to ensure that your personal information is secure. It is our priority to limit authorizations to access of any of your personal information to the greatest extent possible to avoid security risks. In addition, all data is backed up on a daily basis.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be maintained by us for seven (7) years.
We do not take any responsibility for content links on any third-party websites that are not created or where the content is not curated by us.
Questions, comments, requests regarding this privacy statement or to file a complaint are welcomed and should be addressed to The Data Protection Officer, Soixante9 Development Group Inc., 4140 Evans Avenue Unit 100 Fort Myers, FL 33901 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.702 850 4066.
Last modified: October 30th 2021