Last Modified: October 30th 2021
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice.
In addition, by accessing this Website, you affirm through the verification of your age by personally inputting your information that you are of a legal age by which you may access this Website. You agree that the information you provide on the Website verifying your age is true and that you accept liability for the provision of false information used to access this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Company name and logo, the term Erosscia and logo and all related designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
The Website may contain product reviews and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. By providing any User Contributions, you affirm and agree that you have the right to use, display, submit or publish the materials provided as User Contributions and that you are liable for any violations of law or infringement of intellectual property rights of any other third-party either directly or through indemnification of Erosscia and/or any third-party owner of such content.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Erosscia hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied for any particular purpose with respect to warranties of title, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose, warranties related to third-party equipment, to the fullest extent possible and permitted by law.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
User is not permitted and not entitled to permit any other parties to do any of the following:
- copy, redistribute, reproduce, record, transfer, perform or display to the public, broadcast, or make available to the public any part of the Website or any of the contents, or otherwise make any use of the contents of the Website which are not expressly permitted under the Agreement or applicable law or which otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) or any part of it or any other intellectual property rights of third parties;
- use any data mining, robots, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- use the website or access the contents of the Website on behalf of anyone else who does not directly access the Website;
- interfere with other users use and enjoyment of the Website;
- circumvent or try to circumvent any usage control or anti-copy functionalities of the Website;
- use the Website for transmitting any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, contests, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation or mass messaging;
- use the Website in violation of applicable law;
- use the Website in ways that violate intellectual property rights, business secrets or privacy of third parties;
- use the Website to transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, worms or any other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of computer software or equipment.